Monday, September 6, 2010

Sale and Fun kits!

Happy Labor day!!!! Come over and check out my new blog! Isn't it cool? It was created with blogwear by Trixie Scraps Designs. Love it!

Further news: Pebbles Designs is having an AWESOME sale! 50% off until the end of today. Yay! Go grab some of her awesome kits now!













Continuing my guest month at my favorite store, Scrapmatters, here are some of the layouts and the awesome kits I have been discovering:























I just LOVE this kit!!! So different from the usual. Love the grungy elements and fun, painted feel of the papers and the alpha. Here is a layout that I really enjoyed making with it:






















Perfect for all those teen and tween "attitude" pics!

Next up, on the much sweeter side, is a fabulous kit with the most awesome colors - peach and blues. Yummy! Here is my layout of my Southern Belle girl:























And here is the kit, perfect for all your girly or sweet layouts:























Next up is a sweet kit I have used before that is perfect for all those little-girl tea-party pictures:






















Isn't this kit adorable? Here is my sweet little girl enjoying teatime with Teddy:
























Now for something bright and fun, perfect for all the kids watching TV and out-to-the-movies pictures:























I just LOVE that blue paper with the popcorn on it!























Fun, bright colors and elements to brighten up your pages.

Last, but of course not least, a whimsical kit that can be used for your more formal layouts, your everyday ones and anything else you need to scrap. A very versatile kit with some unique elements that I just couldn't resist:























Perfect for your posed family pictures, here's my layout:























Wow, have I been having fun in the Scrapmatters store. I cannot get enough of it!

So enjoy your Labor Day sale at Pebbles and your scrapmatters fun....

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment