Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Scrapping!

Boo Hoo...September is ending and so is my guest term as site CT for ScrapMatters. A VERY sad day for me as I have had a blast playing in the store! Here are some of the kits I have been using and the layouts I have loved making with them. Hope it inspires you! All pictures are linked.



















































































































































































































































































































And thus you can see why ScrapMatters is my FAVORITE STORE EVER!!!!!! I love the designers and everyone is so friendly in the forums. Love it! Bye Bye CT...hopefully they will invite me back again one day soon!
Happy Scrapping....

No comments:

Post a Comment