Sunday, September 5, 2010

New from Trixie Scraps Designs!

Before I show you the new releases from Trixie Scraps Designs this week, I have to tell you about the most fabulous sale that you won't want to miss:
























So, without further ado, here are the wonderful kits Tracy released this week and you can get them for 30% off the entire month!!! Yay!!!
First is a beautiful kit, filled with wonderful colors, perfect for all those little girls in your life:























I just LOVE this kit. I could scrap with it all day (and night and week...you get the picture)!
Tracy also released these marvelous templates:























I have to admit that my layouts made themselves with these templates and the fabulous new kit! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how they came out. Here they are, some inspiration for you:





Are those not the most gorgeous colors EVER? Love it!
So head on over to Scrapmatters for the sale and stock up on all those awesome goodies NOW!
Happy Scrapping....

No comments:

Post a Comment