Friday, April 9, 2010

Yay, it's Friday! Not only the beginning of the weekend, but New Release day at Scrapmatters!
Scrapmuss Designs has the most beautiful kit released today. It is called Music of my memories and I cannot wait to scrap all my old black and white photos with it. Here it is (image linked):


Isn't it gorgeous? Those colors and embellishments are stunning. Here are 2 layouts I made with it and I cannot wait to do more:


In other news, Kat's Creations is having a sale:

Kat has some wonderful kits in her store so this is an awesome deal! H
ere is a kit that I particularly love of hers (image linked):
And here is the layout that I had such a great time making with it:

Wow, those background papers are FABULOUS! The layout practically made itself!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment