Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blog Train Freebie!

Yay! It's Monday and my first blog train! Hope you are all as excited as I am!
Ooops...this was supposed to be scheduled for a minute past midnight, but I messed up and did it a minute past MIDDAY!!! Oh well...you can download mine, but the rest of the blogtrain will not be leaving the station until tomorrow!!! Enjoy!
I used Kat's Creations awesome new kit, called Color My World:


To create this fun layout below! I love all the bright colors from Kat's Kit with the fantastic artist elements. The template was fun too. LOVE multi-photo templates! Perfect for my happy-snappy life!






















Okay, and what you've all been waiting for....here is the quickpage freebie. Just click on the picture to download!























And that's not all....here is the rest of the blogtrain. Follow along for more freebies! Happy riding! Kat
Kiana
Sara
Vicki
Helen
Charlie
Carolyn<-----YOU ARE HERE Prissy
Crystal
Kristin
Keesha
Jennifer
Joana

No comments:

Post a Comment