Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fun new kits!

Happy Wednesday - halfway to the weekend. I have 3 fun kits to show you today that I have had the pleasure of working with.

Firstly, from Misty O'Brien Designs, there is Flirtatious, a fun new kit with lots of swirls and my favorite blue colors to add excitement to any layout:
Here is one of the layouts I made with it. Isn't she cute?
Next, from Purely Pixels, is this fabulous kit, called As The Wind Blows:

Lots of fun colors and playful elements, perfect for fun on the playground or kids in the park. Here is the layout I made with it and I can see that I will use this one over and over again:
There are plenty more awesome colors in this kit...go get it!

Last, but not least is this colorful spring kit from My4Princesses Designs with the fun layout I made with it:

Does she not have the best laugh ever? This kit was perfect for her happy face!
Have a great rest-of-week and enjoy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment