Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Releases and Sales!

Happy Saturday! I have loads to share with you today. First some new releases:

From one of my FAVORITE designers, WM[Squared] Designs, this awesome new set of templates:
My layouts just look SO much better when I use Wendy's templates! Here is the layout I had so much fun making with the template and It's My Party kit:

Next, new from Misty O'Brien Designs:

Isn't it great? Love all those purples and fabulous elements! I had a fun time with the layout below of my daughter and her cousin, dancing in Granville Island, Vancouver:


Now for some sales (all the images below are linked):

Oooh, what a deal. Head on over to check this out. My favorite kit of hers is So Sassy.
Go check it out!

Kat has some AWESOME kits. My favorite is her latest Parkscapades. Go grab it now!

Last, but not least, Pebbles Designs is also having a sale! Yay! Head on over to her blog for the details..... a deal not to be missed.
Happy Scrapping! Enjoy all those new goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment