Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Freebie!

I created a quickpage freebie for you on Misty's blog (image linked):
Her new kit is just fabulous so head on over to Misty O'Brien's blog to download it!

Other awesome news is the Christmas in July sale over at Scrapmatters. Scroll down to Wednesday's post for the ad, but here is an awesome new kit from Scrapmuss Designs that you just HAVE to have!!!
Well, everyone KNOWS that blue is my favorite color and knitting is one of my favorite hobbies (close to digiscrapping!) so this is the perfect kit for me and many of my friends. Believe me, I have searched for knitting kits and they just don't exist! I love this one for the cute stickers, the colors and that awesome fabulous garter stitch paper! Yay! Perfect for any handmade photos you have and perfect for my photos in the layout below:

So what are you waiting for? Head over to the sale now and pick it up!

Here are a 2 more great kits that Scrapmuss Designs has on sale:


I know there are many other fabulous kits out there from all my favorite designers so go grab them while it is summer! I cannot wait to see what WM[Squared] Designs has on sale.....

No comments:

Post a Comment