Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ScrapMatters Goodies!

Hi all you enthusiastic scrappers! The great news is that I am guesting for ScrapMatters this month and have had so much fun playing with some of the goodies there. My FAVORITE store has the best designers ever. Here are some of the layouts I had so much fun making and the goodies I made them with:

First up is an awesome kit, perfect for all those summer sun pictures:









The colors and wordart in this bundle are absolutely fabulous!

Next, I have been waiting for a knitting kit that is to-die-for for a long time and it is finally here! This collab just rocks:





























I am SO happy to finally scrap these special pictures of my daughter knitting!
Then there is this absolutely GORGEOUS kit which can be used to beutify ANY layout:
Gotta love those blues and peach colors! Beautiful embellishments too!
Last, but most certainly not least, is this fabulous kit with fun, bright colors and elements:
LOVE to see those blues and pinks together!
Wow, that was SO much fun. All images are linked if you want to check out any of these kits further. They are filled with awesomeness and I loved working with them!
Happy Scrapping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment